Tuesday, 19 November 2013

My tiny fabric stash.

One of the worst things about living in Edmonton is that you need a car to basically get everywhere. Urban sprawl sucks. Since I live on campus at the university, there really isn't a way for me to get to any fabric stores through public transport.


I still have some leftover fabric that I was planning to use to make another slouchy bag of some sort. I was originally going to use this at the same time that I made my other bag. The teal material is some sort of homedec canvas and the light brown is cotton.

I also have 2 metres of this Iris and Peony fabric by Philip Jacobs. Maybe I'll make some pillows? Since the only access that I have to a sewing machine is when I visit home during the holidays, it's pretty hard to plan projects. Such is life living in a college apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment